Ida Sjöstedt, one of the most well-known fashion brands in Sweden, is now looking for an experiences Sales Director to head up its growth journey and the national and international expansion.
Ida Sjöstedt is a Swedish designer brand known for its dreamy aesthetics created by its founder and creative director Ida Sjöstedt. Dressing riot girls, fairy tale princesses, power ladies and everyone else in between. Intrigued and inspired by the complexity of being a woman, her designs are always inspired by female stereotypes. With a passion for beauty, Ida Sjöstedt’s mission is to make all women feel the best about themselves, but at the same time always challenge society’s common ideas about good taste. With her roots in tailoring and a fashion degree from London, Ida has been a pioneer on the Swedish fashion scene within evening wear, adding a well needed dose of glamour to a country mostly known for minimalism.
Our company is on the hunt for a talented and experienced director of sales to lead our sales team. We need a self-motivated professional with proven managerial experience and an outstanding track record in sales. In this position, you will be responsible for meeting our annual sales targets within assigned regions and accounts.
Your duties will include motivating our sales team, designing strategic sales plans, developing and negotiating with key accounts and assessing costs and competition. In addition to being an excellent communicator, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate exceptional negotiation and leadership skills.
- Leading and motivating staff to improve customer service with clients.
- Designing and implementing strategic plans to reach sales targets.
- Cultivating lasting relationships with our clients
- Developing and promoting weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales objectives.
- Drafting detailed and accurate sales reports.
- Working with customers to better understand their business needs and goals.
- Assessing costs, competition, and supply and demand to identify selling prices.
- Estimating sales volume and profit for current and new products.
- Meeting with sales managers to assess performance.
- Includes international and national travels on frequent basis
- Based in our head office in central Stockholm
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or a relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role within the fashion industry preferably
- In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and best practices.
- Capacity to manage various projects and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Start your position in January 2023 or anytime before. Interviews will take place in August and September. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org