- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before returning any items.
- You will receive a waybill from us (please note that we will not accept anything but this waybill).
- You can return the product within 14 days of delivery.
- Return fee within Sweden is 89 SEK (the amount will be deducted when the refund is being made).
- Return fee within rest of the world is 300 SEK. In USA, Canada and Australia the return fee is 500 SEK (the amount will be deducted when the refund is being made).
- Please note that any Customs charges incurred are responsibility of the customer.
- The product must be in new condition.
- To avoid any Customs charges please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS' if you're a non EU customer.
- Want to switch to another size? We kindly ask you to email us to get a waybill for the return item, and place a new order of the correct size in our webshop.
- Want to switch to another product? We kindly ask you to email us to get a waybill for the return item, and place a new order of the correct size in our webshop.
- If a package is unclaimed you might have to pay a handling fee.
Please contact Ida Sjostedt at email@example.com before returning any items.
It is appropriate that the consumer controls the delivery to verify that this is accurate and error free. At the complaint, the customer contacts Ida Sjostedt and gives information relevant and the reason for complaint.
You can return the product within 14 days of delivery. The product must be in new condition. If the product is ruined or used the product shall not be refunded. Make sure to include contact information with the return and if possible, please provide us with a tracking number. Ida Sjostedt suggests you get a receipt and a package ID for the return from the delivery service, as it makes it easier to follow the return shipment if needed.
Ida Sjostedt will make a refund of eligible returns.
Returning A Package
If a returned item is shipped international, please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS', to avoid any Customs charges. Ida Sjostedt is NOT responsible for any return Customs charges made. Any charges incurred are the responsibility of the customer.
Want to switch to another size of the same product?
E-mail us, provide your customer information, and tell us you will send back the product and the size you wish to receive in exchange.
Want to switch to another product?
Please note that you will have to make a return of your order, and place a new order in our webshop.
If the product is lost or you, upon receiving, notice that the item has been damaged during transport, you should immediately report this to us.
For packages that are not cashed at your post office within 14 days, Ida Sjostedt reserves the right to charge you a handling fee to cover return shipping and freight companies' administrative costs.
All enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org